Friday, May 19, 2006

UPDATE: SPANDAN’s Action Plan

This is update on the progress of the SPANDAN’s action plan.

Registration
I discussed the registration formalities and its legal aspect with the advocate. We need to submit the details required. Vinayak will be working on it and make sure the application part will be over by 10th June.

SPANDAN’s Website
I purchased URL and disk space for SPANDAN. One kind hearted webmaster is ready to work on our website without any charges. The website will be ready to use from 15th June.

Organization Plan
I discussed the SPANDAN’s organization structure with Chintaman and Vinayak.
We finalized the functional and non-functional organization structure and it will be published on SPANDAN’s website.

Fund Generation Target
We kept target of 1,000,00 for SPANDAN’s fix fund. We have decided to conduct pre-placement workshop in pune to generate the fund. Very soon I will publish the details of this workshop.

Tie up with other NGO
I will identify the various NGO working in pune to find out what SPANDAN can do for them. I will post a detail about these organization and form a tie up with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home